15 Great Research Paper Topics In Zoology: Unique Ideas
A research paper in zoology is an ideal assignment completed by students with an interest to care for animals and their environment. You can use these aspects to get ideas on what to write for your research paper. There are also sample research papers on similar content you can study to help you brainstorm original ideas. The following details offer insight on how to develop ideas for your paper as well as sample ideas for zoology research paper writing to encourage your own.
Think about Elements of Zoology People May Not Know about
Zoology involves more than just working with animals. Other people may not know this but you can provide an inside look on other elements of the industry. People may be aware of certain actions that take place such as testing and experiments. Yet, people may not understand their purpose or why they are conducted. Your interests are a good place to start and make a list of useful sources along the way.
How can you present something new or different? Zoology is a field with changes ongoing and new research developments. Maybe you can provide detailed insight on a study or something of significance in relation to your favorite animal. As you come up with ideas be creative and use a variety of resources to help you.
15 Potential Ideas for a Zoology Research Paper to Assist in Creating Your Own
Choosing zoology research paper topics can be a challenge, but with a list you can get a sense of what you can write. Here are 15 ideas to help you develop writing prompts to find a suitable topic for your project.
- Psychological effects of animals taken from natural habitat.
- Development patterns of an animal or specific specie.
- Required training to work with animals.
- Development of zoos.
- Types of fishes and their water environments.
- Significant facts learned about seals.
- Living activity of monkeys in the zoo versus in the wild.
- Behavior of elephants around humans.
- Understanding animal behavior among predators.
- How and why animals are able to disguise themselves.
- Types of bird species at risk of extinction.
- Problems conserving animal habitat.
- How funding is established for lab and field studies with animals.
- Important career options in zoology.
- Reasons why various areas of animal life are preserved in museums.
12 Interesting High School Research Paper Ideas On Animals
If you are tasked with writing a research paper on animals, you might not know what topic to cover. Below are 12 topics you might be able to use:
- You can write a paper that is an informative piece about your favorite species or your favorite animal.
- You can create a paper that explains the importance of the rain forest for different animal species.
- You can write an essay that explains which animals are endangered and what steps can be taken to remedy their loss of natural habitat. Is it possible to help revive nearly extinct species?
- You can write about the ethical treatment of animals, perhaps focusing on wild animals that are sold as domestic pets and whether this should be considered unethical and illegal.
- You can craft a paper that reviews animal testing for cosmetics and whether this is a necessary evil. This can be compared to other areas where animal testing is done, such as for new medications, an area that brings good to people unlike cosmetics.
- You can write a paper that takes a stance either for or against the use of animals testing in medical laboratories for vaccinations.
- You can review the use of animal fur in fashion and debate whether it should be illegal to trap and sell new animal fur, but whether antique or vintage furs should be allowed because they are already dead and have been for decades.
- You can write about the use of service animals in many forms of therapy and whether they are beneficial in treating different mental and physical disorders.
- You can write an essay about animal abuse or animal protection laws and explain what happens to animals after natural disasters, or what happens when owners die.
- You can even write about what happens when people abandon their pets. Is there a fine or punishment for this?
- You can craft a paper about the significant of animal reservations and natural habitats for wild animals.
- You can draft a paper that focuses on a unique adaptation that a specific animal species has utilized.
Studies show that physical movement can help you to encourage your imagination and creativity so if you are truly struggling to come up with a topic and you are perhaps trying brainstorming exercises seated in a classroom, at a desk, or in a chair, get up and move around. Go for a short walk and see how much better you feel after just a few minutes of walking around. This can help release creativity and can give you a different perspective on things.